Matsuda Ryuhei's actor to shine best actor award for "37th Japan Academy Award", I have achieved the feat the late Yusaku Matsuda's actor could not without the father.
Mr. Matsuda you asked if there is influence of his father Yusaku's from trees Kirin's moderator, said, "It is not in words well, but there a place where you are the target," said on stage. I sat up all out of the chest "feeling that Na has continued to follow the back (of the father) much I will," and even after winning the conference.
Yusaku's father had not been on hand highest award even while shine Excellence Best Actor Award 4 times. Ryuhei's one won the rookie actor award of Oshima Nagisa in "big no-no" in 2000, and won the Outstanding Supporting Actor "detective are in the BAR" in the last year, won the best actor award this year.
Ishii Yuya director took the megaphone of "knitting boat" movie Mr. Matsuda was starring, I thought you wanted to win the Mr. Matsuda absolutely. and trying to win the "this time in the speech of winning when the Best Director I was pleased to award Mr. Matsuda added, "was really good so. Matsuda's enthusiasm "to the influence and the Na is expected to people was very liked (father) father of my and (I think) towards various., And if we can find that I can do that of their own in the" with I told you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment