While known for hit songs such as "Sukiyanen after all", also worked as a TV presenter in protest against the decision of (silk) and outspoken, Talent singer took the nickname of "viewing rate man of Kansai" that Yashikitakajin (real name Ieshiki Takahito) he had died three days, I found the 7th. Was 64 years old. I went with only close relatives to the funeral.
Osaka from. To make a living in the recital with a musical instrument in the Gion from college student, was debuted as a singer in 1976. Activities in Kansai "Sukiyanen I thought" of '86 and hit, almost consistently. I was hit songs that issued the Osaka color as a singer "You" and "Tokyo".
The break-in sharp tongue, it does not appeared in most TV stations in Tokyo, and to speak without hesitation in the commercial broadcasting program of Zyban, discussion of the real intention of the critic from politicians and called the topic.
In addition to the recorded high ratings talk show "Takajin no Boo" (Yomiuri TV) despite the late-night, "Takajin NO Money" and (TV Osaka) were also widely popular. Was also developed activities to launch the "Club Brightness OSAKA" in 2009, enliven the Osaka.
Stop entertainment activities from January 12 esophageal cancer early as found. Was resumed public life in March last year, but it was from the rest in May the same year and sick again. more news at The Univers News

0 comments:
Post a Comment