Madonna says on one of the most painful events of his life, in a text that sign in the columns of Harper's Bazaar November.
It is a taboo subject. So taboo that even the Material Girl who is not afraid to tell everything and anything about his life, hardly ever mentioned the rape, which she suffered when she was still young and unknown, freshly arrived in New York. She finally broke the silence in a moving column she wrote for the November issue of Harper's Bazaar. "New York was not at all what I expected.
Nobody expected you with open arms. During the first year, we pointed it to me with a gun. Then I was raped on the roof a building. It had dragged me there with a knife in the back, "writes Madonna describing the attacks of any kind she suffered.
She continues: "My apartment was broken into three times I do not know why, I had nothing of value after they took my radio the first time." Madonna arrived in New York in 1978. She wanted to pursue a career as a professional dancer. But before becoming a superstar, she rowed".
This was nothing like what I had imagined to pay my rent, I posed nude for art students I saw staring at me while I was naked (...) It had to be hard to survive. Re-boost me I had to go every day."

0 comments:
Post a Comment