The Mother Monster has decided not to let it go and respond to attacks by militants for animal rights. It deals even the activists of "childish" and "abusive" and think they should let her wear whatever she wants, even if it has a dead animal on its back .
It is through his official website that the singer tube Bad Romance posted this comment addressed the activists of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and for his fashion choices and her love for fur.
"I want you to know that I really care about your views and I always argue your philosophy of life. However, I do not support, and this for no reason, campaigns abusive childhood and violent. Especially for those causes that I respect. "Animal Rights". I will not comment to say if I buy the furs are true or not because I find it hypocritical with pythons, ostriches, sheep, alligators, kermit, without talk about the meat I've already paid. When you see a carcass, I see a museum piece resistance. I respect your views, please respect mine. And for activists, keep your flour to make bread for the children who suffer from hunger. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous. "
At least Gaga is clear on that subject and does not change to ingratiate themselves. But what do you think of the singer's attitude on this subject? Do you think his behavior is inappropriate by wearing fur? Waiting for your comments.
As a reminder, this is March 22 as PETA who engages in many activities against the stars had floured the poor Kim Kardashian.

0 comments:
Post a Comment