Local Media - After a week of debate, the final verse of the incident leading male singer originally from Vietnam Idol has come to an end fairly smoothly.
More than 1 week chose to remain silent when accused of sneaking poems to music when we are aging Vietnam's the authors without permission, Hong Phuoc Pham young singer has officially have the first feedback.
Phuoc Pham Hong said: Like other young people, I have participated in social networking site Facebook to connect with friends and fans.
Every day, there are hundreds of interesting information shared via social networking, so you can self-composed or quoted unidentified.
The debut single, but I've always identifiable update and follow the flow of young emotions in today's hustle life. These articles, video clips, animation also inspired my endless.
Though not say directly, but the audience can understand his implied that inspired songwriting As we age is from the line sharing on Facebook that he accidentally read directly rather than 'direct' light Vietnam Ha author's work. This is also the reason given when Hong Phuoc private exchange with previous female authors.
Another concern is the continued attitude of Hong Phuoc Pham When we are old songs.
Talk about this issue, Hong Phuoc said: 'I respect all opinions which the author gave Vietnam Ha because if true poems As we age is the brainchild of her, no one can All rights struggle.
But we should also accept the random coincidence occurred. I myself would honor his achievement by keeping the beat of the music when we get older that I have written.
And this song will be removed from this site as well as the non-performers go.
About silence that Hong Phuoc select more than one week, he explained: When this problem occurs, I chose proactive measures to contact her with a gentle spirit to mutually exchange information and understand the problem.
Artists themselves who are sensitive to the changes of life. Soon thereafter I found this solution completely inappropriate.
If people can keep track of my work so far, I just participated in showbiz just a short time. As a young artist, I have not finished the whole experience to cope with the unusual happens, and especially this anomaly is caused by the older sisters age, seniority and special relationships is communication.
When faced with this scandal in those days, I'm really confused. I always conceived as a need to respect the women should respond through the press again for me this behavior is not polite and civilized. These days when the media constantly reported from one side, I have chosen to remain silent to avoid storms in the arms of family, friends and loved.
He added: In a debate, there will be no winners or losers.
Through this issue, I have become more mature, more careful in their work and the problems in life so that when we get older not regret those words or excesses that his actions inadvertently injure to others. I apologize to the audience and their loved ones. I also expressed her deep sympathy to Vietnam Ha, wish you always have fun, health and always keeping your mind in the morning to write more poems.
After Hong Phuoc official answer, Vietnam Ha author has returned from the mission also had a brief response: It used to be a young person, I understand the feeling very awkward to say please error.
Phuoc was brave when performing this action, I have no reason not to continue his hard work. I am satisfied that Phuoc did exactly what the two sides exchanged. This is also a lesson for me in keeping the work they write out.

0 comments:
Post a Comment